2011. szeptember 14., szerda

Silent for too long: Bisping is back and ready to make ?Mayhem? pay

Silent for too long: Bisping is back and ready to make ?Mayhem? payPut anyone around Jason "Mayhem" Miller for two months and they may want to whack the middleweight veteran. Throw the highly-volatile Michael Bisping into that situation and all hell is probably going to break loose.

Taping for Season 14 of "The Ultimate Fighter" is done, but now the fun begins between the coaches. The testy Brit said he's ready to shred Mayhem at the TUF 14 Finale.

"[There was] a bit of friction between me and Miller, just a little bit, ups and downs. At the start of the season I thought he was an OK guy. By the end of the season I wanted to kill him. Fortunately, December 3, I'll get that opportunity," Bisping told Ariel Helwani on AOL's "The MMA Hour."

Bisping is annoyed by lots of people, so it's not shocking to hear that the needling host of MTV's "Bully Beatdown" irked him.

"Personally I find [the 'Mayhem' persona] quite annoying. Each to their own, though, I mean a lot of people find me annoying, so you know what I mean, I'll take the rough with the smooth," Bisping said. "He's not a bad guy, but he just rubs me up the wrong way a little bit. As I said, not everyone's gonna like everybody. He certainly doesn't like me, and I don't think I like him particularly."

In the end, Bisping thought he won the majority of the verbal sparring.

"Yeah, I mean he tried to [get under my skin], unfortunately Miller's mouth is bigger than his brain, so he didn't do a very good job of it. He tried to do it a few times, but they were really quite pitiful?I definitely get the upper hand throughout the entire season," Bisping said. "I feel he crossed the line a few times, there were a few instances that he definitely crossed the line, so come December 3rd, I'm looking forward to making him pay for his words and pay for his disrespect."

This is a great opportunity for both fighters especially Bisping. He was quieted for most of 2011 following a spitting incident after his Jorge Rivera fight in February at UFC 127.

The prefight trash talk between the camps got personal. Seconds after Bisping pounded out Rivera, he approached the American's corner and spit in the direction of Matt Phinney. There was no official suspension or disciplinary action taken by the UFC, but Bisping disappeared from the scene for a few months.

When we spoke to him back in June, he was still seething about the whole incident.

Quotes via Cage Potato

outdoor camping summer camping mountain hiking parasailing hot air ballooning

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése