2011. március 16., szerda

Diego Sanchez Beats Martin Kampmann in Close Decision at UFC on Versus 3

by Michael David SmithThe main event at UFC on Versus 3 was a wild one, as Diego Sanchez, his face a bloody mess, pulled out a unanimous decision win over Martin Kampmann.

Sanchez was getting pummeled in the early going, and he ended the fight with cuts all over his face and two badly swollen eyes, but he noted in his post-fight interview that he had hurt Kampmann as well.

"I caught him with some big shots, too -- we both got caught with some big shots," he said. "I thought I won the fight by putting on the pressure and I thought I controlled this fight."

Sanchez wasn't satisfied, and neither were most of the fans in Louisville, who cheered loudly when Kampmann said, "I think I won the fight."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

outdoor camping summer camping mountain hiking parasailing hot air ballooning

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése