2010. október 29., péntek

Lesnar's going hunting after the fight, so the viking beard stays

Good thing George Steinbrenner doesn't run the UFC. The recently deceased Yankee owner required that his athletes be clean shaven. A "Big Stein" versus Brock Lesnar showdown over facial hair may have been one for the ages. Lesnar loves his new whiskers, telling the audience and media at the UFC 121 prefight press conference that the beard is staying.

"I'm keeping it. I'm going hunting. I'm leaving the next day and heading up to Canada," said Lesnar. 

Lesnar is embracing his Nordic looks.

"It's cold out. I'm going to get in the viking ship and row my way up into the great white north," chuckled Lesnar.

The beard may take on a pinkish hue if Lesnar gets cut like he did in the fight against Shane Carwin. He might look like his wrestling buddies Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes when they used to slice themselves open.

Lesnar also added that he's happy to visit Canada even though that's where he experienced a lot of medical missteps before his stomach ailment was correctly diagnosed back in the U.S.

"I love Canada. I've got a house in Canada. I love the hunting," said Lesnar. "I could've been anywhere and got poor service. I've been in the United States and gotten poor service."

When he first returned to fighting, Lesnar angered many Canadians by ripping their healthcare system.

mma fighting cage fighting mma frenzy rock climbing

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése